Life of Freedom

Friday, July 5, 2019

Beginning of Journey To Build My Printerest Million Viewers Account

My Beginning Plans to Create My Pinterest Million Viewers Account in Less Than 12 Months


Is it true that you are hoping to develop your blog traffic with Pinterest?

Before we talk about plans, let's decide the strategy that will increase the chances of achieving the goals.


What Are The Strategy?

Let's start with the right mindset. What to do first? I think deeply about this. What are my aims? Why I choose Pinterest? Is it just to be a collector of ideas, images, facts, knowledge or passion? 

Then I found the answer! I would like to achieve a lifestyle of freedom in time, financially and location. Sounds great! It is a dream since a young child to have a life of freedom with the wealth of life from multiple streams of passive income.

In this article, I uncover the secret of Pinterest traffic creation strategies that will refresh your snap thoughts and witness the increase of traffic to your blog or site start from the very first day you create your Pinterest account. 

Here is my screenshot of the Pinterest profiles as of the end of June 2019.


.The Beginning Plans that help me to achieve 2 Million Viewers In Less Than 12 Months


2 Million Viewers Per Month In Less than 12 Months

When I review back what I have put all the efforts for the past 12 months since June of 2018.  I realized the truth that the passion and patient have brought me the result I intend to achieve, which is achieving over 2 million viewers in less than 12 months at the end of May 2019! This is the huge amount of unique viewers that potentially can be converted into real traffic visiting your blog and site! 

What I achieve at the moment I was writing this article is already achieving about an average of 2,317,424 viewers ( 2.3 million + ) per month with 18,271 followers. By the way, I had manually saved every pin to achieve above 37,000 pins without using any automation tools like "tailwind" in less than 365 days, that is average of adding 95 pins every day non stop every day consistently. 

Here is my screenshot of Life of Freedom Profile Performance. 


Pinterest Profile Perofrmance of Life of Freedom ( ahyorkfreedom )
Life of Freedom Pinterest Profile At The Moment of Writing This Post! 


Why Pinterest and how can it work? Here is the statistic:

  • Pinterest has 200 million active users each month
  • 28% of all online US citizens use the platform
  • 67% of Pinterest users are under 40-years-old
  • The best time to Pin is Saturday from 8pm-11pm
  • In 2014, the male audience grew 41% and their average time spent on Pinterest tripled to more than 75 minutes per visitor
  • Pinterest has shown me its advantage as one of the best social media platforms where your contents can last so long
The story behinds are the key element to make it right from the start where I realized in social media marketing, visual contents in the forms of images, photography, chart, drawing, etc will capture the attention of audience or viewers.

Visual Content is the King!

I realized a fact that human tends to remember what they see than reading or hearing! Hence the strategy is to develop my Pinterest profile with saving high-quality pin images from the niche I search at Pinterest search engine. 

Life of Freedom, ahyorkfreedom
Visual Contents is King!


A picture is worth a thousand words







  • The proverbs particularly give advice or shares a universal truth where " A picture is worth a thousand words ". It means a picture may convey an idea more quickly and effectively than the written word. Writers of texts that describe concepts involving imagery or abstract thoughts need many words to get their points across. A photograph, artwork, drawing or graphics can often demonstrate an idea with one look, much more quickly than a narrative can explain things. 
    Life of Freedom ahyorkfreedom
    Visualize is the key element of growing your Pinterest Profile

    Pinterest is currently one of the top social media channels for visual content. Visual content means in the form of images, photo, video clip, long vertical images with a headline, infographics long vertical pin, etc.

    Pinterest is also a social media networks that enable the user to share, and find new interests by posting pictures or video recordings clips to their very own or others' user board and repin any post. You can see what other user has pinned.

    There are about 2 billion individual pieces of content on the Internet, which means it is not easy for the content you produce to truly stand out in the crowd. That’s why visual content is key for your social media marketing success. 

    In fact, people are visual beings and they process visuals 60,000 times faster than plain text, making visual content a lot more popular than textual information. Visual contents are important in social media marketing.

    Look at the pin's images with a little girl smiling face, it is genuine and touching your heart. If you decide to save a collection of images, photos for a board under the name of " Beautiful smile ", " Beautiful Kids ", " Beautiful Children ", " Smile ", etc. You are advised to save high-quality images that able to convey a clear message of attracting audience attention. 


    Life of Freedom, ahyorkfreedom, freedom
    High-Quality Images that attract the attention of viewers
    Human is more sensitive to visual beings. The online user only able to remember 10 to 20% of the information they read or hear about, but once that information is paired with visual elements, the information retained suddenly goes up to 65%. At any given time, the human brain can only process a very limited amount of information. In addition, any information that can be processed faster will take priority in grabbing a person’s attention.
    From the visual or images contents, the writing of headline personal organization is particularly centered around the pin. The purpose is to share your preferences and interests with other people and finding those of likeminded individuals. The group's boards will likely "associate everybody on the community through the 'pins' they find interesting." Users can either re-pin pictures or a post of a pin from their PC, tablet PC or smartphone by utilizing the Pinterest save button.

    5 Strategies To Achieve My Goals of Over Million Viewers in 12 Months

    I came out with my very first 5 strategies is to get things right from the start. So, I list down action plans to accomplish my goals. It is base on the belief of "High-Performance Mindset ". 


    Life of Freedom, ahyorkfreedom
    5 Strategies To Achieve Million Viewers


    Without a proper strategy, you may need to put extra efforts but in return with the result of ineffectiveness.


    Right Strategy is the Key of Success

    The effectiveness of the 5 strategies has successfully guided me to consistently build my Pinterest profile for the first 12 months. Here are the 5 strategies.


    • Clear aims of what you want to achieve
    • Find out who is currently influencer of Pinterest user profile
    • Create a connection of emotion with these influencers with a desire to manifest
    • Write down in your own handwriting in a piece of paper or your personal diary
    • List down your action plans step by step to achieve your goals 


    Result as of May of 2019 (Less than 12 months)

    With the 5 strategies, I decided for my Pinterest profile, I have set 3 targets at the beginning of June 2018 and to achieve these 3 targets in 12 months as follows :


    1. To add 100 high-quality pins to my boards ( Total of 36,500 pins )
    2. To achieve 10,000 followers
    3. To achieve 1 million viewers


    The result as at end of May 2019 as follows in less than 12 months :

    1. Achieved more than 37,000 pins 
    2. Achieved more than 14,000 followers
    3. Achieved more than 1.5 million viewers

    Goal Settings Until End of 2019

    Next biggest dreams are to set a higher goal:
    1. Achieved more than 50,000 pins 
    2. Achieved more than 20,000 followers
    3. Achieved more than 5 million viewers

     I strongly believe is to have a clear aim with " End of Goals " mindset. I purposely create a pin image that reflecting my current achievement as of editing this post on 8th of July, 2019 that in fact I already hit 2.7 million viewers!

    Life of Freedom from ahyorkfreedom
    Creating High Vertical Image of 600 X 1067 pixels after hit 2.7 million viewers


    Coming Post ...



    I shall release my next post on this coming Sunday ( 7th July 2019 ) on how I design my steps by steps action plans on the 5 strategies that I just mentioned above. It is an effort and hard work that I went through for the past 12 months that successfully accomplish my goals to achieves a minimum of one million viewers in one year. 

    In fact, I have achieved double my target settings, which is over 2 million viewers with 14,000 over followers and adding manually over 37,000 pins in less than a year.

    I believe an important key element of success is consistency! I finally nailed it!

    Stay tuned. Thanks for visiting and read on my post. Cheers.









    No comments:

    Post a Comment